Rewind 9, here we come! Yes, another entry for the LBP recapping series on the Sackinima blog, and if you’d like to see your community content or someone else’s content in particular featured, you can send it to the @SackinimaForums Twitter or in the Rewind thread for the following forums: Sackinima Forums, LittleBigForum, LBPCentral, LittleBigNetwork, and LittleBigPlanetarium. Thanks for your support, especially to CuriousSack for taking care of finding content from LittleBigForum for this episode and DiamondDiancie10 for sending a few pieces my way for the last episode!
Time to Rewind!
– Dragonvarsity’s Alien Planet Level Competition has been announced! The create-your-own-planet contest goes on until November 28th, with prizes including a creator interview, art requests, and more.
– The LittleBigNetwork Ghost Train Contest has ended as of yesterday. Stay tuned for the results! Prizes include a PSN code and a LBN pin, with entries by LBPCreatorKit, TSFRJ, scarybiscuit, and plenty of other creators.
– Cat Co. 2 by DawnBreaker_23
– Traffic Panic 2: Road Rage! by BillyAnderson9
– Sacketeers Adventure: The Rise of Clockwerk by Glitchfish and co.
– Common Colours (Vita) by Doggy97
– Little Things (Movie) by CuriousSack
– LBP3 – Dynamic Movie Camera (BETA) by AL2009man
– Gravity (A retro platformer adventure) by DreJ1212
– Central City – RPG by SR28
– Battle with Zombies – Sandstorm by mdkd
– 3D Resident Evil style game by venat
– Masterpiece RPG Project (working title) by ironfist
– Cursed trains 2 – Salvation [VITA] by mdkd99
– Back to the Future by @AntiLBPFan
– Shay and Vella by @hallm3lbp
– Mrs. Sunshine by @AntiLBPFan
– Clive and Avalon by @Turquoisphoenix
– Anti Victoria Von Bathysphere by @AntiLBPFan